Friday, February 24, 2012

Aunt Jemima|||Greetings people of america.

I am presently holding that office. The home offices are here in W眉rzburg Germany. Der Inernational Haus die Pfancoken.

Not a bad job but as of late Iran has been pushing for more blueberries and in line with american standards we are fighting this.

Any and all questions are welcome.

Open 24 hours a week 7 days a Month.|||I thought it was President Clinton|||the BUSH.|||Former President Bill Clinton ... he's asking for a hamburger to be put inbetween two walfels <instead of buns>.|||Has to be George Bush....he "waffles" too much not to be.|||I thought it was Homer Simpson. Remember the episode when he skips church so he can stay at home to make pancakes? He puts an entire stick of butter inside each pancake and pours liquid smoke over each one.

Update: to the person above me, I stand corrected! It was waffles. That's what too much liquid smoke can do to your brain.|||The Kool Aid Man... The hamburgler is the chief of the intelligence bureau.|||I am. In fact, on wednesdays here (today) there is a clown at IHOP. He knows us by name. I will in fact be embassing tonight at IHOP.
Person below me...homer makes waffles w/liquid smoke...not pancakes.|||I believe her name was, Maple Cyrip.|||If there is one, it's a great publicity stunt on the part of the House of Pancakes! I like the previous answer of Aunt Jemima, though.|||Aunt Jemima cant be as this would cause a conflict of interest. Everyone knows its Mrs Butterworth. Aunt Jemima is living in a Log Cabin with Uncle Ben.|||That would be Can't Believuh Rice. She will always endorse the Rootie Tootie Dinengenious and Fruitie Foreign Policy cakes and force them on customers that have oil.|||John Goodman|||I'm with Crzypvt, thank you sir, you serve the office well! LOL!|||Of course it's Aunt Jamima, who else could it be.|||Dubya is

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment