Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So, my dad is going to retire in 2012 and since he is retiring we want to buy a house in India. My mom and I were both born in India so we have Indian paper works and everything. My dad said that we cant buy a house in India,because were American Citizens. Ive watched shows like " International House Hunters" where people buy houses in other parts of the worlds. We all actually want to live there so this is not like a vacation house.|||Since you and your mom were born in India you can apply for OCI(overseas Citizen of India). You can still retain your US passport.

With OCI Status, a foreign passport holder is entitled to the following:


1. Multiple-entry, multi-purpose, life-long visa to visit India. The holder of the OCI Certificate would still need to carry his/her foreign passport, but a Visa "U" ("U" for Universal) sticker would be affixed on the foreign passport;

2. Exemption from reporting to police authorities for any length of stay in India;

3. Parity with NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) in financial, economic and educational fields EXCEPT in relation to acquisition of agricultural and plantation properties.|||My guess would be yes. I'm Indian myself but I live in America, and I really want to live in India some day when I'm older. As far as I know I think that you'll probably be able to live there, you just have to apply for some visas and all that. Make sure you move to a more urban city in India like Mumbai or Delhi. :)|||Hi as you and your mother have born in India,off curse you can buy a house in India,but do to good and relabel person and buy in good city and good location.|||Yes|||yes

火车采集器
  • yamaha atv
  • lund boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment