Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am gonna have to let some things go like school but i plan on getting a GED and going to college later but it is all to grow a stronger relationship with God
International house of prayer is a 24 hour prayer house and i want to do night watch for three months it will help me grow a stronger closer relationship with jesus whom i love and put me in more peaceful enviorment form my crazy school that i go to and make me feel so much better about my life.|||you don't need to go to school to study and learn

there are so many neat books that can be pirated in pdf format that allow for self learning these days

even other forms of media, like videos, khan academy, patrickjmt, C++/java tutorials on youtube, w/e it may be

browse through university courses on their sites and see what books they use, get those|||I do not advise you let school go.|||Their smiley face pancakes crack me up every time...|||Rooty Tooty Fresh and Loony.|||lolol|||You know the REAL IHOP sued them....|||Thank you for making me crave a waffle..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment