Friday, February 24, 2012

I.H.O.P. Acronyms?

I have obvious problems

Imagine holding oprah's poo-nan

you try! haha|||I Hate Old People|||Innovative Hobos Observing Plaid

Injured Hicks On Placebos|||I hate orange peels, I hate organising parties, ill hearted omelette princess|||i like i have obvious problems|||International House Of P*****s|||I hate old penises
I handle oranges possessively
I hire outgoing prostitutes
Infants have orange poos
x)|||International Hell of Perverts|||International House Of People |||International Hope Of People|||I hate over paying
I hate old pie
Insanely high overdosed punks
Idiots hop on pancakes|||Indulging House of Obese People.|||INSANE HIPPOPATAMUS ORGANIZED PARTY|||International House of Pain....yes I am a Dominatrix LOL ♥||| IHOP

I HATE OLD PEOPLE


AWW THATS MEAN



SINCE OLD PEOPLE ARE THERE ALL THE TIME|||Idiots hate other people|||I Hate Octopuses Pee |||I Hate Old Pancakes|||In Here Oral's Provided.|||I Hate Orange Potatoes?|||If Happy Omit Pure|||in hoe's open puss*y|||Instant Hash or poop|||I Hop On Pop - Dr. Suess

I loved that book!

I hate ordinary people|||i hopped on poop



:} haha|||I Have tO Pee...late night breakfast after the bar

火车采集器
  • kbb used car value
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment