Friday, February 24, 2012

International House Address: 500 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10027

Columbia Law School: 435 West 116th St., New York, NY 10027-7297|||The International House is on Riverside Drive at about 124th Street. The Law School is at 116th Street and Amsterdam Avenue. The distance is about a half mile.|||Its a very easy walk. Just becareful at night on Claremont, sometimes the guys from the Grant Houses rob people there especially near Christmas. Enjoy Grants Tomb its right across the street.|||Yes -- easily! I lived at International House for two years, while I was attending Columbia. I walked to and from campus every day and every night, and I never had a problem. International House is a *great* choice. You'll meet many interesting, diverse, intelligent, accomplished people from around the world. I'd live there again in a heartbeat!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment