Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm trying to get into Jacksonville State University, I'm also I'm trying to get into the International House Program they have.
I'm suppose to write an autobiography, the idea is to tell them why should they pick me over the other applicants. I'll like to write about me being a lesbian, and how I'm a young gay rights activist, but i don't know if that would be seen as a good point or a bad one.|||gays are paracites.|||I'd try not to emphasize it TOO much, people tend to be touchy over that kinda stuff.|||Even though it's against the law to discriminate against sexual orientation, I would hold off on this until after you've been accepted. You want to talk about how good of a student you are, academically.|||~50% of admission application readers will think you are a pervert.|||I do not think that you should mention that on your essay./

火车采集器
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • veganism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment