Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's go !!!|||the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity please!!



Rosco's Chicken and Waffles in and around LA. yum|||I'm in!|||I like the passport breakfast and a hot chocolate.|||I'm ready.|||I'm ready where are you guys|||I didn't realize they still existed. I use to love their cheese blintzes!|||gross! i hate that place! i prefer my mom's cooking|||I'm up for it, used to go every birthday!!|||.|||I would kill for some IHOP!! Iused to live accross the street from one, but I now live in a city with no IHOP. Hell, I'd be willing to drive as far as it takes just for some butter pecan syrup!|||That place sounds SO good right now, lol!|||chocolate chip pancakes and a jug of coffee. no better breakfast around.|||will their be syrup? a bed and a spoon?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment