Friday, February 24, 2012

anybody been there it was an amazing conference I strongly feel that this conference can change lives. It did for me I was born again at this conference it at the international house of prayer kansas city missouri for those that went what did you think of it! please write your thoughts below oh and don't forget to check out the egs services on fridays, saturdays, and sundays. check under media then click read then click egs service it all at www.ihop.org check it out tell me what you think. If your still feeling great about the conference check out www.youtube.com type in misty edwards or merchant band God totally tranformed my life at this conference before I was just going through the motions of religon God bless|||hey I've never been, but that sounds awesome!!!
Praise God for his good work|||IHOP IS AMAZING!! Misty Edwards,Corey Russell,Mike Bickel..woo!! Hopefully I'll be attending the music school..

And ONETHING IS COMING TO MY TOWN (as well as the call)!! :-)
God bless

Report Abuse

|||Great organization!!
Jesus is Lord!!

For great free online teaching:
http://www.derekprince.org/site/PageServ鈥?/a>

http://sermons.christiansunite.com/|||and I thought it was a place to get pancakes ..............|||What's your question???


http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_鈥?/a>|||I think you have lost your mind. The notion of being "born again" is superstitous nonsense. There is not the slightest reason to believe in the existence of any sort of god, nor of any of the associated trappings.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment