Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the tree will be known by its fruit.good fruit or bad fruit.I was skeptical at first.I was prophesied over by Ihop students.As a child of the Most High it bares witness with my spirit.God is pouring out His Spirit through the power of praise and worship.Anyone who is spirit led will feel Gods annointing immediately upon entering the sanctuary.The word of God is now.He is moving and the question should really be Are you coming or being left behind?I pray Lord remove the scales and deliver Your people from un belief.In Jesus name!|||ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I SPENT A COUPLE WEEKS AT IHOP, AND I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. THE VISIONS AND DREAMS I'VE RECIEVED ARE FOR THE COMING GENERATIONS. THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS SO AT WORK THROUGH THESE HOUSES OF PRAYER, THAT I BEGAN WEEPING AS I WALKED DOWN THE STREET BEFORE I EVER EVEN GOT THERE!!!!!

Report Abuse

|||Yes. IHOP is a cultist group. I was forced to be a part of them for years. They completely reject anything that isn't 'of god' to the point of burning my own possessions which included DVDs, clothing and pottery. They are abusive and I DO NOT recommend them. Mike bickle is a LIAR.

Report Abuse

|||They steal from everyone by 'enrolling' them in programs that they don't need in which you are forced to sit in the prayer center for hours on end. These programs cost THOUSANDS of dollars. It's A SCAM!!! Even one of their religious leaders was found out to be a pedophile and an abusive alcoholic!

Report Abuse

|||Sadly they have become a cult. They recently have become very legalistic, and now they claim that to get more of God you have to be apart of IHOP, which screams Jonestown. They are basically a grocery store and a fence short of being a full blown cult.

Report Abuse

|||im all for IHOP! and yes a cult...
diffenition of a cult:
a religion considered to be false, or extremist, with members living outside of conventional society under the direction of one leader.
any church devoted to God fully is a words a cult. but ppl think cults are bad but there not. some are.

Report Abuse

|||lol nope they are not

I used to go there (now I watch it online) but it has really helped my relationship with Jesus.

Why don't you check it out sometime, go in and spend some time there with Jesus and then see what you think?

One thing have I asked of the Lord , that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. Psalm 27v4|||as far as i am concern , it is , when they put the pastor and his wife before God, and worship them it is a cult, and make fun of other faiths, if the pastor said drink the kool aid the whole group would follow him to hell|||My sister and her husband go there quite often. They have a support group for addicts of any kind in Emporia. They are both christians. Here is there email address tony_jan_smith@yahoo.com

火车采集器
  • christian book
  • toronto
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment