Friday, February 24, 2012

Lots of stones go there at 2am when they have the munchies...

Now they have this commercial where this couple gets stuck on a Ferris Wheel and the girls yells "WE ARE SO HIGH!!!!!"

Your thoughts?|||Now that's not right and i`ll have a stack of 6 with beacon with a large milk...PeAcE|||LMAO.. that is so funny. I used to go out to eat when i was drunk and hungry, i mean they wont say anything, well it depends on the people who work there. If ya know the manager, then ya lucky but who the h*ll knows lol|||I have never been on a Ferris Wheel
way to high for me. I'd be yelling too if
I was stuck on one of those things.
Eeeekk! So if you go out to eat at
2:00-3:00am your a loadie now?
Oh please! Where is the KGB?
Just can't do anything these days
without someone thinking the worst.
It's pitiful.|||Feel free to sprinkle pot on your salad or crack cocaine on your pancakes. They will absolutely support you.

Do us all a favor and take your stoned questions to some other forum.|||Is it just me or does Joe D look really wired in his picture? Just asking?

火车采集器
  • travel trailers
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment