Friday, February 24, 2012

I am thinking of going to the international house of prayer in KC. I really enjoy all the teaching that i am able to see through God.tv .

have you ever gone their for a weekend? or are you currently involved in a IHOP ministry in another state? receive a pod cast from the one in IHOP-ATL they are very good !!! I know that they have a internship coming up this summer and they have the IHOPU (international house of prayer university) that has 3 different schools :
(1) the bible school
(2)FMA- Forerunner music Academy
(3) theirMultiMediaa school

check out :www.ihop.org and let me know what you think

p.s. make sure its ihop.ORG... NOT .COM otherwise you'll be staing @ food..lol|||No, just IHOP, Int'l House of Pancakes, in Jersey.|||Although I have never been to IHOP-KC, I, too enjoy all their great programs and teaching on GOD.TV. So I will be praying for you - that God will make a way for you to attend. I am sure you will be greatly blessed!

† Sunflower Prayer Warrior †|||I prefer attending Mass at Our Lady of Coco's.|||if there is no rooty tooty fresh and fruity, why bother?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment