Tuesday, February 28, 2012

yes my dearest and fire the kitchen staff (except if you see any cute guys there)|||I dont know, can you make a

**Rooty Tooty...

Fresh ~N~ Fruity??? ;-) **

omg.. lmao.. "head server".. teeheehee..
Sorry all Its 1 am here and 1 1/2 pitchers of Mudslide later...|||Yeah, totally! Pancakes ROCK! don't just buy one IHOP tho, buy the whole chain! teehee|||only if you make rainbow pancakes|||buy a restaurant and serve all the flavored syrup you want.|||No dont be so modest dont just buy an international house of pancakes, just buy the entire lot. !!!!!! Flipping pancakes is an art and should be entered into the olympics.|||nooo......YEEESSS!!|||Definitely. Can I have free pancakes?|||Yes boyyeeee! You go on witchyo bad self!|||Under one condition. I get the 'Taster' 's job!|||Sure, why not? But for cooking in a big place like that, you'll need more than just one tiny rainbow utensil.|||WIll you give food to your friends? One of your previous avatars is still listed in my contacts.

And I usually don't get to eat very often...|||no, just go there in the middle of the night, after the Club!|||No, you should gather musicians and recreate Leonard Skynard.|||no|||Yes, I make killer homemade syrup, I'm good. Can I be your head server?|||Your crazy go for it , skies the limit.LOL|||of course you should- at least try to get a job there :)
especially if you love pancakes like me|||Yes you should!! That would be a great investment..Maybe San Francisco somewhere, Just an idea|||go for it! I love IHOP! let me know when you open it, I'll be right over!|||Ha Ha Ha! All i have to do is see the title to know that is is from Tracer... you rock. And where on earth did you get that Batman picture?!!?|||you have taken the first step into a greater universe.
Rose P.|||No, start your own chain. I wish I could think of a clever name, but that's your department :)|||I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOUD BE INTO DOUGHNUTS

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment