Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh yeah, this is for the ladies.

DRAGON 2008
"I BELIEVE IN U.S."|||Haha! Totally. I'd eat you, er, there everyday!|||Sounds good to me!!|||Then I qualify. One word: Abso-friggin-lutely!!|||yes|||LoL, sure. Any coupons?|||i'll eat there.|||That's hot. I'd go.|||no one wants a flapjack|||hahaha im not sure why, but that made me laugh, thanks|||Cool.

I guess you could do whatever floats your boat if you could replicate yourself|||grand opening??!! here i come!!!!!!!!!!!! lol|||It depends. What kind of sausag will you serve??|||Please don't. I might go there one night after the clubs are closed and not notice it at all.|||I sure am curious about the variety of syrup flavors you would have!|||sure|||Want some fries with your ego?|||Just to be different: No, I think it's a bad idea.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment