Friday, February 24, 2012

I love it. It's awesome. If you want to be inspired by God this is the absolute place to go!|||absolutelY!!!!
I subscribe to get it online 24 hours a day....Great worship and I inspire to enter in to Gods throne room in worship such as this...I also have most of their cds....what a way to worship as Im driving to work or anyplace.....
Jesus Is Lord!|||yes I love it ! have a good one !

Report Abuse

|||Just another monument to the deluded. Even god knows this.|||Nope, not this kid. Any "church" that takes its name from a low-end eatery is highly suspect in my book.

I'm inspired by God just looking out my back window or looking in the mirror. Not by some slick shyster of a preacher with a $300.00 haircut and a Mercedes in the parking lot.|||I have never heard of that but it sounds cool.|||NEVER HEARD OF IT.|||Never been there, never really want to go. Now the International House of Pancakes, there's a cool place.|||Is this anything like the International House of Pancakes?|||Is this the place where the preacher takes the little girls and boys out back to pray for salvation ? Careful you ...if you haven't already been there..........but considering you are so in awe of it I would say you have already been taken.|||I have been there before and I have 2 relatives who are heavily involved in the worship there. However I would be very cautious of Mike Bickle (who started IHOP)-- he has supported Paul Cain, a false prophet, and confirmed his false statements. (Counterfeit Christianity by Hank Hanagraaf (sp) tells some about it). Also, if you get prophesied over make sure that whatever they say actually comes to pass. In Duet. 33 or 34 God warns that anyone who prophecies something that does not come to pass is a false prophet and not from Him. I'm just saying be carefull that you test everything you hear and all your experiences there with God's word.

火车采集器
  • ruth chris
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment