Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think this has been a highly disputed question.
I know she was like one of the first at the International House of Prayer back in 1999. Is her biological age known??|||IHOP has been around for a long time before 1999. Oh, wait, you're not talking about the pancake place.

I thought this was in the wrong category but I guess it's OK because she's a Christian singer, if that's the Misty Edwards you are talking about.

When age is disputed, you might be able to find opinions, but I don't know how you'll know who might be right.|||I can't find her exact age, but I'm gonna guess that with her being there so long she's late twenties early thirties :)

Report Abuse

|||who??? thats a restaurant...why is this here?

火车采集器
  • nada bluebook
  • envy 14 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment