Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a friend who says she may come here to Kansas City to do some sort of program there? What is it about? Is it doctrinally sound? I haven't found any info on it.|||When I first became a Christian I used to watch their stuff on the God channel, they do have decent worship music but there is something off there, I can't quite put my finger on it. The guy who leads it up or runs the place talks a lot about end times stuff. I know a lot of young people are into it, proceed with caution.|||ihop in kansas city is an okay church, but the praise and worship really sucks ***, becuz they make up their own music ands it terrible its not professional

Report Abuse

|||It's a little pricey but sometimes its worth it since they have a decent variety. My favorite is the banana nut pancakes. Way better than Denny's imho|||IHOP? I love that place. They have a great deal on salvation. I think its $4.99 and kids get into heaven free on Tuesdays.

火车采集器
  • cracker barrel locations
  • top baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment