Tuesday, February 28, 2012

its right next to the polls and surveys bar and grill|||I'm soooo glad to hear you like our dinner menu at,... "International House of Hotpants". We aim to please and want you to go away feeling "more" than satisfied. **wink**|||yeah I had pigs in a bra strap|||Cool. I'll have the furburger and thighs, please.|||IHOP ~ is that where the guy with one leg works?|||dude...i like live there!!!!|||Yeah but my wife's location is under construction this week.|||NO I HAVEN'T|||No, Mr. Caveman, I have not. But my husband is certainly a fan and he is acquainted with that place. Our teenager is about to turn 16 and I know he is dying to try that place out, if he has not already done that on the sly. He has been so darn busy playing high school football until December 1 (we went to the Semi-Finals this year -- yay!) and he has been working out a whole lot lately in the International Room of Weight Lifting. ;)|||I just made reservations, and I noticed that you were going to be the server!!!! how cool|||no, butt now I want too|||Do they have a bar there?|||lmao :)

火车采集器
  • publishing companies
  • chinese take out
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment