Friday, February 24, 2012

. . . the pancakes, or the fruitcakes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16…|||In this kind of situation, it's always saddest for the pancakes.|||if the IHOP (pancakes) had it registered as a trademark, which i think they do, i would have to side with them and if the opposite were true then i would side with the IHOP (prayer)

of course i can just see the christian cries of opression directed at the House of Pancakes|||I am Christian and I am on the Pancakes side. This House of Prayer is a business and business has no place with God. Religion is not supposed to a business, but sadly most of it is.|||Believe it or not, I'm on the side of the International House of Prayer. Although, if everyone there is a US citizen, the International House of Prayer should be sued for false advertising.|||First off, nobody ***** with my waffles. Second, there is no Ihop in china, so i wouldn't call it an international house of pancakes anyways. Sounds like false advertisement to me, i should sue IHOP.|||I hope they win - there's one of those ersatz IHOPs just down the road from work and at least once a week I get a pancake urge for a moment when I glimpse their sign...at least the one mentioned in the story has started serving food.|||Pancakes > prayers to anything! (other than the god/dess of pancakes, of course)|||Everyone likes pancakes.|||I'll swear to the pancakes. They have saved me from many an acute case of the munchies.|||PANCAKES.|||I gotta go with pancakes, even though the ones from IHOP aren't that great.|||Pancakes rule!|||I like their chocolate chip pancakes so I'm gonna go with the REAL Ihop.|||the Pancakes.|||Pancake FTW ♥|||What do you expect the people on here to say?|||IHOP, because the other guys ain't got no pancake mix|||I'm with the pancakes|||the pancakes are going to win|||Oh pancakes with jam please...... oh wait.|||LMAO!!! I worship the pancake!|||I'm a waffle man myself.

Belgian, to be precise..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment