Friday, February 24, 2012

International House of Pancakes is the proper name and does not take that much effort to say.

DRAGON 2008
"I BELIEVE IN U.S."|||Eh, it doesnt really bother me much. It would be nice if everyone would say International House of Pancakes, but its not that big of a deal to me.

What does get on my nerves is when people type 'ur'. Is it SO hard to add an extra 2 letters and make it 'your'? No offense anyone, but 'ur' sounds like a noise a mentally retard person would make.|||Ha, sure thing hun!
thnx XD

Report Abuse

|||It's kinda cool & fun to call it IHOP|||Hmmm.... I cannot WAIT to see the answers to this one!!! LOL

- It's IHOP in Jersey DRAGON!!!!|||no not really. it seems to me as if in this day and age abbreviations are the norm|||I don't really mind "IHOP" - Heck, even the International House of Pancakes is referring to themselves as "IHOP"!

What gets me cringing are folk who use the term "veggies" instead of saying "vegetables". Honestly, it sounds like they're talking to a child and/or just makes them sound dumb (in my opinion). I hate hearing adults say this to other adults (or used in commercials).|||no its like AIM, or messenger|||they should call it the international house of crap

that just my opinion|||Well who really thinks about saying international house of pancakes?


its just easier to say IHOP. i dont think its lazy i just think its a faster way to say it ;)
i bet some people dont even know what IHOP stands for lol|||No. To me I would would seem weird to go around saying "Lets have lunch at the International House of Pancakes"...even though that is the proper name.

火车采集器
  • harry potter games online
  • raclette
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment