Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PANCAKES PANCAKES PAAAAAAAAAAANCAAAAAAKES !!!!!! OMG PANCAKES I LOVE PANCAKES AND i LOVE IHOP'S PANCAKES I HAVENT BEEN 2 IHOP IN SO LONG I USED TO GO LIKE EVERY WEEKEND OR EVERY OTHER WEEKEND I WANA GO !!!!! PANCAKES !!!!|||Our IHOP truly is international.... Any time my family and I go there we are just about the only caucasian, English speakers there. Ours has a clientele of mainly Asians,Middle Easterners and African Americans. No matter tho... gotta have their apple pancakes.|||i have been there one time only and it was not good at all, but than again it could have been just a bad experience and who knows..maybe that's a rare thing there.|||neither "international" nor a "house", and their pancakes are only so-so.|||Never been there and I don't plan to visit. My iHOP leaves the KITCHEN door open and it's next to a dumpster.|||Waffle House is better.|||Cholesterol Heaven, USA|||Great Breakfast!|||They have good breakfast|||ihop is a great place if you are anywhere north of ky..lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment