Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My husband and I are going at an upscale DC restaurant where the dress code is "business casual". Is it ok to wear a sari there? (I am indian, BTW)|||You should be able to wear whatever you want.|||Yes, of course. Saris can be worn almost anywhere.

Just don't wear one of your dressier saris. Reserve them for more formal occasions.|||Yes. In fact, I think it might be illegal for them to refuse to serve you.|||I think Sari are very beautiful and business casual.I would wear one.|||Of course its ok and they can not refuse to serve you because of that. they can refuse service if you wear jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes. Saris are very nice ancan very well be considered business casual(or dressier). I own one(was in an indian wedding) and would definately wear mine. Beside women pretty much know how to dress. Men on the other hand well......lol.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment