Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My favorite is the International House of Pancakes.|||Yeah, IHOP|||In Australia I used to love eating at this place called the "Pancake Parlour".
Lovely design, ambiance and food.
Besides the usual pancake types (Which they call "Stack of pancakes, perfectly golden brown pancakes with lots of maple syrup and butter!), they serve savory pancakes, dessert pancakes and gourmet pancakes, one of my favourites was a potato pancake served with crumbed fillets of fish in lemon and Parsley butter sauce.
And I always take their thick milkshakes.

Jenova
(d.yuffie@gmail.com)|||Pancake House.|||At home ... my boyfriend makes the BEST pancakes and waffles1|||Home, I make some awsome pancakes :)|||IHOP that place is awsome and some of them are not too packed and they have awsome syrup|||A restaurant called the Cracker Barrel. MMMMM pancakes!!!|||Home! My Mama makes the best!|||IHOP...or my parent's place (my mom makes killer pancakes)|||IHOP. Even though I like their stuffed French Toast the best.|||IHOP of course they have the best pancakes, if not there then at home|||cracker barrel|||AT MY GRANDMOTHERS KITCHEN TABLE...SHE MAKES THE BEST DANG PANCAKES EVER!!!|||Off of Jessica Alba's stomach.|||IHOP is great. Denys is ok too|||IHOP!|||IHOP|||my kitchen table, especially since i got that two-burner cast-iron griddle going. driving to a decent pancake house would be a 1 hour round-trip, and mine are still better. i don't think you can get real maple syrup at IHOP.

mmmmm.... pancakes....|||When I went to Florida... either International House of Pancakes or Wendy's|||the local creperie, or my mum does awesome pancakes (:|||Denny's...I like their omelettes to go with my pancakes.|||My house :-)|||In bed, when my 3 year old makes them with my husband.|||My house.|||my house|||I to da Hop|||home|||I like my pancakes i make but if u mean out yes IHOP|||check out http://www.menuserve.com/

they have listings for restaurants all around the country... sorted by location and cuisine!

not only that but they provide you with the COMPLETE menu too... much better than most of the directory sites that just tell you the phone and address!|||My house! I make the best pancakes!!!|||IHOP and Waffle House

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment