Friday, February 24, 2012

Yes I think once for dinner.|||Yes, it's fantastic. The only thing I don't like about it is that none of the waitresses hop around, considering their name is IHOP. How misleading!|||I have. They considered banning me. All you can eat pancakes is bad idea to offer to a hungry giant.|||No :O

Can you take me there?!|||yep, there's one about 5 minutes from my house|||Yes, I have been there. Love the chocolate chip pancakes.|||noopee.|||Why yes, yes I have.|||Yes love ihop|||I love that place!!|||Only once and it was alright, lol..|||Nope - never even heard of it :)|||Never but would love to go some day.|||Yup... it's like senior blend for people...|||Yeah, I think a bunch of years ago though.|||yes I have|||No...never heard about it|||no, but l'd like to|||yep ~|||no, but l'd like to|||no, if eaten them though :)|||yeah|||is it in Kansas?|||Nope, never heard of it.
I'd wanna go though.|||No. I've never been to an IHOP.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment