Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows how to trade shifts or give them away. Ive been working there for about a week and Im gonna be busy this Saturday. I asked my manager if I could have saturday off, he told me that I could but I would have to ask someone else to take my shift. So now i need to know how I can "give them away". Also i wanna find out what a Mcdonalds scholarship is, if anyone knows it would be great to know. I heard my friend talking about it so I was interested.|||1. Find someone who is not working the day you want off and have them agree to work your entire shift.

2. Then you take one of their shifts from a day when you are originally off.

3. Check with the shift managers for the shifts in question, and you will all have to sign off on it. The managers will have to check that none of the shift trading will put any of you crew people into overtime.

BTW: the mcdonalds scholarship is $1000 and is given to one student in each state, then one of those students is chosen to be the "McScholar of the Year" and gets $5000. check out the website below for application info, etc.|||Most McDonald's restaurants post the weekly (or bi-weekly) schedule on a public bulletin board, near the staff room or office. You should look on the day you need to take off and find someone who isn't working, or anyone who may be working a very short shift. Ask them (in or outside of work) if they are willing to cover your shift. If they agree, let a manager know. Generally speaking, not only for McDonald's, you should try and give your manager and/or the person covering your shift as much of an advanced notice as possible.|||call people at work and ask them to cover your shift prett easy!

火车采集器
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment