Friday, February 17, 2012

I want to make beef & cheese enchiladas but I am not too familiar with queso fresco cheese. I purchased some at the store. I have the cheese, ground beef, shells and enchilada sauce.
Can I make the enchiladas using ground beef and the queso fresco cheese, using both inside the enchiladas?

I don't need any recipes. thanks|||It's a nice slightly salty cheese. Great for Spanish recipes. Don't expect it to melt like American cheeses. It'll have more of a creamy substance when heated. It'll work.
It's similar to mild cheddar or jack. Most spanish restaurants use the queso fresco. You can be confident in your use of it for enchiladas. Especially since here in the states it is made with pasteurized milk where as in Mexico the milk is not due to the lack of the same standards for milk production.|||You can make it however you want! Yum Yum, love cheese enchiladas!|||You can use the cheese however you see fit. The more cheese the better!|||Yes,you can use the queso fresco on top as well|||Yes, you can.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment