Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've got a 3.75 unweighted GPA, and an SAT score of 2120 (critical reading 680, math 730, writing 710). I'm a National Merit and National Achievement Scholarships semifinalist. I'm an active member of the National Society of Black Engineers, I've done Ski Club and JSA Debate team, I'm an avid golfer although it's outside of school, and I've worked three jobs (if this actually helps) at Six Flags, McDonald's, and *surprise* the George Washington University (currently work at GWU where I am a paid intern).

Now here's the problem: that's about where my extracurriculars end. I haven't been quite as active as I could have. However, I do currently volunteer for my school's band (which I am not in) selling merchandise in retail stores at FedEx Field. Also, my mom works at GWU as the Director of Finance and Administration in their Division of Development & Alumni Advancement.

So whaddya say? Think there's a chance? And what should I work on?|||Hey, yea you are in especially since your mom works there. My question is why are you applying to GWU for engineering? There are far better schools such as Michigan, Georgia Tech, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech and many others. I think youd be better off applying to a school with a stronger emphasis on engineering.|||Yes. Without a doubt. |||definitely, hands down.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment