Monday, February 6, 2012

Okay so I'm a sophomore and I'm clueless about what financial aid is. I know I can't afford to pay for colleges and scholarship doesn't look like it's going to happen. I am probably a B+ average kid but ehh. So what other way can I pay for college? Loan? Financial aid (again, what is it)? Something? Or do I have to work at McDonalds? :/|||If you don't have parents that can afford college tution there will be financial aid for you.
These are loans that you don't have to pay back for 6 months after you graduate.
Do you have a few minutes?
Google Estimated Family Contribution Calculator
EFC calculator http://www.finaid.org/calculators/finaid鈥?/a>
Scroll down.
This will show you how much your parents are expected to pay for your college.
The rest will come in loans
Kids are not expected to pay for college before they attend.
Parents are. If they can't - then you have loans.|||Go to the colleges financial aid office. ask about Pell Grants, and TAP funds. Ask where to apply for scholarships and Student Loans. At HOME check with Fire Depts, Lions Club, Elks Club, American Legion, and other professional organizations....many provide grants or scholarships...but you have to apply.

火车采集器
  • extreme pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment