Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I can't go to college, as I'm not able to get financial aid. I've already looked into many scholarships and grants, but most require that you complete the FAFSA, which I cannot do due to parents not willing to provide their tax information. Ever since I was in elementary school, I've wanted to be an oncologist. I'd love to do something in the medical field, but I know that's unlikely to happen. I thought about becoming a CNA, but I just don't have any way to pay for the classes (I know they're only about $1000 or so around here). Really, I can't afford much of anything, and frequently can't even afford to eat. What are some decent jobs I might be able to get without a college degree of certificate? Please don't say McDonalds or something like that, as I'm already working a job that pays $8.00 an hour, although I hate it. Also, is there any way I can legally force my mom to provide her tax info for the FAFSA? I've tried dependency overrides, but the little documentation of abuse isn't enough to make me independent.|||Most jobs nowadays unfortunately require at least some kind of certificate, or online course, or something.

Illegally:
- Drug dealing
-prostitution
-robbery

Legally:
- receptionist somewhere
- construction worker
- contractor|||Many nursing homes will train you to become a CNA and then you sit for the test. It doesn't cost a $1,000. There are many starting careers in medicine that don't require a degree. And many hospitals will help pay for school with tuition reimbursement plans. If your parents are unwilling or unable to help you get started, you need to get going on your own.|||You can still get financial aid if you apply as an independent student. Don't let your parents not providing their tax forms stop you from getting a higher education. You need college to make a decent wage now. It use to be where you could work your way up in a company without a degree but that has long changed. Get students loans as well. Unless you are filty rich you are going to have come out of pocket with some expenses anyway. You want to be an oncologist then that's what you should be. When I graduated High School I wanted to be a registered nurse, I didn't initially follow my dream but years later I went back to college and got my degree to become a RN and I make $67,000. I'm now going to school for my masters degree in nursing that will pay me even more. There are many many ways to fund your college education. Choose a school you would like to attend and speak with the financial aid department for help.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment