Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Okay so i have a GED, but am far from you average drop out i have academic potential. I am going to start community college january at age 20. I plan on maintaining a high GPA 3.5+ learning French(at school) and Russian(at home suffered language attrition) I want to transfer to a top 50 university, problem is my community collegehas no good clubs or volunteer work related to my major. I will also be working part time at mcdonalds. Once i transfer i will double major in finance/international business and possibly minor in economics or something. i wish to study abroad but am unsure if my financial situation will allow me to do this, ill be taking out alot of loans just to pay for school maybe once i transfer ill be eligible for scholarships but as of now this is my plan. I want to work in corperate finance, hedge funds, prop firms, F500 international company basically any finance related good paying jobwill be of interest to me. Do i have a good plan? a one time high school drop out becoming a successful financeir?|||You absolutely do. I too have a GED and dropped out of high school at age 15. Now I manage a million dollar company. I think you have a great plan.

I also suffered from Russian language attrition BTW

I think your background will help you tremendously- Russian Americans tend to be very successful.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment