Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Right now I am allowed to drive a '97 malibu and a '74 dune buggy - unknown manufacturer but runs great and is good with the ladies ; )

What I am wondering is what kind of car should I buy for myself, something I can save up for with my part-time McDonald's job. I earn about $4000 a year, and don't really mind saving up for a few years. I'd really like a Ferrari 308, which I can find for $20 - $25k, but I don't know if this is a really good choice of vehicle?

Anyways, I am an experienced driver, and hopefully will go to college on partial scholarship to the Hawaii Pacific University (only 17K a year) so I was wondering what would be a good car to cruise around in with a nice 60's or 70's muscle car feel.

Thanks!|||In this econemy with that job you need a practicle car that is good on gas but if you are an expirenced driver you could definantly go with a ferrari 308 (those r really awesome cars) but they could be better on gas and it also depends on how much your going to drive it and how far|||Unless you are considered a professional operator of motor vehicles, you are just like any other person behind the wheel. That being said, you need to factor in the costs of insurance, maintenance, fuel, repairs, etc, etc in your budget for a vehicle. I recommend you sticking with the malibu - keep it in a good state of tune, and use the dune buggy ( which has a VW engine by the way ) as a 2nd "fun" driver

火车采集器
  • auto salvage
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment