Friday, February 3, 2012

I have to support myself and it's so stressing, If you've ever received, know about any of this please give me info.

what else is out there? like pell grants &stuff

(i'm a junior by the way)


what do they look for, and does mcdonalds and big companies really give them, or ..??|||There are so many places you can get scholarships from... If you call (or go online) to the school of your choice's financial aid office they should have a list of some of the scholarships and the requirements, at my university you can apply once and be submitted to several. Depends on the scholarship but they look for basically a good student with extra curricular activities and set goals. Just apply for as many as you can. Also fill out your FAFSA around Jan your senior year, that is where you are awarded need based scholarships and grants|||Hey, I found out there are some scholarships you can apply for at http://www.scholarship-listings.com

I applied for all of them yesterday, and I'm hoping I get one! (:

Anyone regardless of what you are studying or what school you go to (as long as you are going or will be going to a college) can qualify. They range from $10k to $50k I think.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment