Friday, February 3, 2012

I received an e-mal from them. I don't know if it's correct.

Has anyone got the same e-mail?|||I got the same email!! I was wondering that too, plus the website is lagging:/|||Yea me too and I think there is a glitch in their website.|||I got the email too, and I am doing the general scholarship. I want to say it is extended due to the lag. I really hope it clears up, I want to win! Write back and tell us what happened!|||I got it too!! so till Jan 30th????|||I also received an email from the scholarship but in case, you should e-mail : contacts@applyists.com
but I emailed them and they have not e-mailed me back.
But i do think if many have gotten the same e-mail, it should be true.|||Please say they extended the deadline because I've been waiting for the website to load and it is taking forever. It is already 10:50 :(|||I got the same e-mail! the website stopped working right when I was saving the last thing I had to do :(|||OMG!!!!!!! so does it mean we are safe. HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD|||ahhh! im so worried. i havent gotten that email. i did call but they said to keep trying! i hope the deadline was indeed extended =/|||please tell me it was cause i got the same email and the dam log in page wont even load...it kicked me out while i was submitting my essay and i didnt get to save it >.<|||i got it! But i am mailing all of my documents for HACER and can someone pleaseee tell me if the scholarship is done BEFORE jan 30th or if i can mail and submit my documents ON Jan 30th??

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment