Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm 15 years old and live in Texas. I'd like to work at McDonald so that I can raise some money to help me with college and stuff in the future. So first off, does McDonald even employ 15 year old s in Texas? What will they probably pay me to start? How often, if ever, will i get a raise? I know that that last question depends on the quality of my work but can you give me any general outline? How long am I allowed to work per week at my age?
I've heard that they have very flexible hours, is that true at all? I'd prefer to work 8 hours Saturday and Sunday, and then maybe four hours Friday. Is it likely that I could work then or is that unpractical to expect?
Also I've heard that they offer scholarships to their employees, is that true? If so how much is the scholarship usually? I'm Hispanic so would that make any difference?
Lastly, in your opinion, what are the major down sides of working at McDonald?

Thanks so much in advance for your answers :).|||i got hired at a fast food restaurant at 15 so yes. and i am to latino. the scholarship is a yes also. my bro got 1 and is about $1,000. you will get paid $7.25 an hour. you will get a raise when you think you earned it or every year you are with them. i cant answer the how long you can work though, it depends if you work hard and how many people there are. i do what you are thinking of doing. and the down side is that your working at Mickey D's.|||-I am pretty sure the minimum age in restaurants in 16 years old
-But once you're 16, you will be able to get paid minimum wage.
-The flexible hour thing depends on who you work with. some may say they cannot work on sundays or saturdays and there you have an opportunity
-Visit the mcdonalds scholarship website for more info-
http://www.mcdonalds.com/contact/contact鈥?/a>|||with a work permit
some of them offer scholerships, call and ask.!
Downside would be lazy co-workers who call in sick, leaving you with more work|||Dude... **** work.. your 15 go have some fun ****.|||probably but why you come home smelling like crap|||I'm a GM for McDonald's. It was my first job when I was 14! McDonald's is a great place to work, because it offers a flexible schedule and many opportunities to grow. I became a store manager at 20! Although I did start at 14, that was 10 years ago. McDonald's now strays away from hiring under 16. 14 and 15 year olds are not allowed to do anything in the grill area or prepare fries. Since the economy is so bad and the hourly rate is the same regardless, we only hire those that are able to work any station. Minors can only work 18 hours per week and are never guaranteed those hours. Keep in mind, it is difficult to juggle school and work at a young age. You would have to be really dedicated. If you think you can handle it, be sure to apply when you're 16! To impress the hiring manager, bring a work permit with you! Good luck.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment