Thursday, February 9, 2012

does anybody know of nay specific comanys or org that pffer scholarships? i already know about fastweb and such and i know that coke, mcdonalds, walmart offer them...do you know of any|||There are A LOT of schlarships that exist right now. To better help you (and you do not have to answer if you are uncomfortable), but what is your race, and financial status?
For example, I'm black and come from upper middle class, therefore there was a scholarship based just on that. I was able to get a 1000 scholarship every year that took care of my books (which I didn't need all that, and got to keep the rest) If you give a little more info about yourself and your interest, I can tell you what is avail. I have many students that I've helped with scholarships, essays, etc. and I don't mind helping you if you'd like.|||Lowe's home improvement, Bill Gates offers a scholarships called the Gates Millennium, American Association of University Women

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment