Monday, February 6, 2012

I've been dating a younger guy for 11 months now, and I've never liked him.
He's a complete baby. He thinks it's funny to run around at church and climb trees and things like that. He still think it's funny to drink a ton of energy drinks then get all 'hyper'. He talks like a baby 99% of the time. It's like HELLO WE'RE SENIORS. I'm studying for scholarship science.
He makes me do all of his homework, and you know what he got me for Christmas? A Mcdonalds toy. Birthday? Nothing because he had no money. He just spent $600 on a brand new cell phone. He has every fancy gadget you can imagine. PSP, IPad, you name it. Yet when we go on dates, he assumes I'm paying. I even had to pay his cellphone bill last month.
He also flirts with every girl he sees, sometimes ignores me for days at a time, and isn't capable of intelligent conversation.
I hate him and want to leave him, but I'm scared no one would ever want a science nerd like me, and I should just accept what I have.
(For visuals, this is me, the one on the cellphone http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/a鈥?/a>

Please help. I can't do this for much longer.|||No, don't ever just "accept what you have" becuz you feel forced to inside. I'm in a way having the same problem your having (kinda). Being a science nerd doesn't mean anything about a guy wanting you. True beauty lies with in a women and I'm sure your personality is just fine too. You'll find a guy who will love you and cherish you. I've had lots of boyfriends and have been in your spot LOTS of times, and I'm not a pretty girl but I've found some guys that liked me for me and not what I looked like(some for what I looked like too) or how I acted, but for the real me, and you will find a guy who will do the same!

~ hoped this helped
Christina Heeter

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment