Monday, February 6, 2012

Education: If i study in Australia and got a ATAR of 99.80 after Year 12
I play cricket for my state, i do debating and chess for my school, i am captain of my school and cricket club, i do community service, i am youth ambassador, i have work experience in a big company, i have work for Mcdonalds, i organised charity events, i run marathons, i have lots of friends, i write for my local newspaper, i do scouts/venturer, i won my local spelling bee and many more. will all that be enough if i was to put that in my resume and apply for a scholarship in Harvard?|||sounds like any school would be stupid not to admit you. i dont think you have much to worry about, but then again, alottttt of kids that did really well get denied admission to school like harvard. i would apply to some back up schools.

火车采集器
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment