Monday, February 6, 2012

Okay. my brother is 30 and im 14. there problems at home and my brother sympathizes with me because he went through the same thing growing up. its nothing bad like drugs or physical abuse. its more of mental abuse. It would be really hard to explain but my mom is crazy. Like my aunts understand this because they lived with my mom for some time. and my cousins understand this. and my brother's girlfriend has been around when my mom blew up.
but anyways. My brother has made plans for me to move into his apartment. It is still in the same town so i can still go to my school. The only problem is that Im afraid my mom wont agree. We would still go but knowing her. she will call the police and tell them that my brother kidnapped me. But can he get in trouble? because i am the one would be willing to go. its not like i was forced against my will.
Im actually forced against my will to live in my parent's home

and its not like Im a bad kid. I dont drink, dont party, dont do drugs, and im not sexually active so no worries for me getting wasted or high or pregnant. I am a sensable person and I get god grades. I have a 3.8 gpa and im involved with a lot of school clubs and sports. I volunteer on the weekends at a phsyical rehab center.

and same with my brother. He was just the same ^^ and he got into Penn State (partial scholarship) with a high GPA and 1570 /1600 SAT score!

my mom constantly "mentally abuses me" she always says that we are failures and we will never get into college. We will drop out of high school and work at McDonalds. She has said much worse to us but i prefer not to bring those memories back..

when my brother was little he would always go to shrinks (5 actually) and they all said that the source of the problem was my mom. she was the reason my brother was unhappy. and so am I. About 95% of the time i am not happy when I am around her because of what she said or did to me. and that 5% when she is in a good mood is the worse because you know that she will blow up soon.
My brother is 30 and he is still being abused by my mom.

so what Im trying to say is that i really need to move out. I doubt my mom will let me go but I will probably just get up and go anyways. I dont want my brother to get arrested for "kidnapping" tho.|||First of all I am sorry for what your mother is doing to you. She must be in a lot of pain. Seems like she is just striking back because of the pain she is in. Under no circumstance should you go live with your brother. Your mother could have him arrested and sent to jail. You need to talk with another adult that you trust. May be get social services involved. You should go through the court system and tell them how you feel. Best of luck to you.|||have your brother go to cps and tell them whats going on and they will step in and take action and he will be able to care for you if they see fit

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment