Monday, February 6, 2012

I've been dating a younger guy for 11 months now, and I've never liked him.
He's a complete baby. He thinks it's funny to run around at church and climb trees and things like that. He still think it's funny to drink a ton of energy drinks then get all 'hyper'. He talks like a baby 99% of the time. It's like HELLO WE'RE SENIORS. I'm studying for scholarship science.
He makes me do all of his homework, and you know what he got me for Christmas? A Mcdonalds toy. Birthday? Nothing because he had no money. He just spent $600 on a brand new cell phone. He has every fancy gadget you can imagine. PSP, IPad, you name it. Yet when we go on dates, he assumes I'm paying. I even had to pay his cellphone bill last month.
He also flirts with every girl he sees, sometimes ignores me for days at a time, and isn't capable of intelligent conversation.
I hate him and want to leave him, but I'm scared no one would ever want a science nerd like me, and I should just accept what I have.
(For visuals, this is me, the one on the cellphone http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/a鈥?/a>
Please help. I can't do this for much longer.|||My personal opinion is that you have to love yourself before you can love someone else. I saw your picture, and with my eyes, you are very pretty...a young lady like you, even if you see yourself as a science nerd, could have any guy she wanted. But if you don't see yourself as beautiful, and you don't start to love the person that you are (no matter what anyone thinks), you will end up with a jerk like the infant you're seeing now! Do you want that for yourself? Okay then, Miss Beauty, dump this chump, keep up in school (as you obviously are doing now), realize all the beauty you have inside and out, and find someone who's worthy of you! You found Mr. Wrong...find the guy YOU WANT, a guy who will treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve...and go get him!|||If you know he is immature, then you must know deep down that it's also time to move on. There are plenty of intelligent, mature guys out there who are -looking- for a girl like you as opposed to some dumb bimbo whose most eventful day was a day of shopping for new Clinique lipstick at the mall.|||I see your problem. You find your world has been turned upside down, almost like you are standing on your head.
Well just put on your multicoloured dream boots and play the Nancy Sinatra song.

Nice cats.|||Men who are intimidated by intelligent women are probably not men you're going to be happy with. You're miserable with him. Is it really worse being alone for a while?|||Are you insane??? You are adorable and intelligent. Why on earth would you settle for an idiot like that??? Get some self esteem, and the great guys will come pouring in.|||He is using you. You would be better off with no one than with him. Don't worry. Someone else will come along.|||You must be desperate to have any type of male around -
WAKE UP AND DUMP THE JERK, DUMMY|||Why are you still with him? Break up with him (like now) and move on! You could do so much better.|||break up with him. your pretty and i think there are some other guys that wouldnt mind being with you|||dump his ***!|||>I even had to pay his cellphone bill last month.

That is going way too far. It sounds like he's just using you. That's pathetic and you shouldn't stand for it.

>I'm scared no one would ever want a science nerd like me

Trust me, there are a LOT of guys out there who would be more than happy with that. The question is more whether YOU would want any of THEM, for which I can give no guarantee.|||Man, does this take me back. Well, you seem very cute and lively. I don't think that you will have any trouble finding guys that want to date you. Put up with your guy until you have had enough, then go about your more important business. Many such relationships formed in high school do not survive high school. Let it go when the time comes. It will hurt some, maybe a lot, but don't try and force it into something it was never meant to be. Early relationships are learning experiences for more meaningful ones later. Good luck.|||Trust me. If you can get one boyfriend you can get another. Just get some confidence. If you want to know how e-mail me and I'll tell you the secret. Anyways. Would you rather spend your whole life with somebody you hate or searching for somebody you like? Think about it like that. You'll find another science geek. All the cute guys at my college were in the science department. Well, the art department as well. Anyways, you'll do fine.|||Don't just settle for someone like that. He is too immature and selfish and it sounds like he is just using you. I don't know if he or other have made you feel bad about yourself and told you lies that you do not deserve better, but you do. You are a lovely girl and you can and will do better.

You take care of him so he can stay a kid. Well this isn't good for you and really isn't good for him. Break up with him, don't let him manipulate you to take him back. Have your close friends remind you of all you are escaping if you get tempted to go back with him. It's best for you both. You need to be free of him selfishly taking advantage of you & he needs a shot of reality and may help him wake up and treat others better in the future. It's okay to be unattached for a while as long as you are free.

Time for you to move on. Get closer to God and he may help you find a guy who is trusting God in his life and will treat you the way God says he should. With respect, gentleness and understanding. He should be loving you as God does unselfishly wanting what is best for you.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. 鈥?(NIV)

Good Luck & God Bless you|||I think I understand the conflict of having someone in your life
vs. being probably super smart. I can only give you some
ideas, OK? And since I'm not you, I can't know very much
compared to you, OK? So, take what I give, run with
it, come to your own thoughts which likely will be
different because you're different. Don't dump him,
but become 'busy' and don't see him so much,
but don't make it very obvious. Don't notice the
strange, weird things he does. Forget to bring
money when you go out, other than busfare or
whatever you do. Here's where you likely won't
like what I have here for you: you likely won't
meet anybody worth knowing until you get
into your own milieu, your own 'group', your
own 'level', shall we say? So, it's a waiting game,
and just enjoying your life, your cute kittens,
enjoying...yourself. What's so wrong about
that anyway???|||First of all, you are a beautiful young girl. God has a good man for you, but this does not sound like the one. Guys mature a lot slower than girls.

Being good at science is a great strength. One day you will be successful and happy, and this guy is going to be working at McDonalds handing out happy meals. So don't worry. Get rid of this guy, and pray for God to give you a godly man that will treat you like the princess you are in God's eyes.

BTW, I prayed for a spouse, and God answered my prayers. We will be celebrating 9 years together on Wednesday!!! : )

Take Care,

The Prof|||<sigh> Science nerds. Love 'em!

Sadly, I am WAY too old for you! However, there are lots of guys out there that appreciate a smart girl.

I will not comment on your picture (me not wanting to be the "creepy old guy"), but, it seems in high school, girls don't want to be thought of as smart, or they will not have any guys. I'm not even sure that is true, but I do know that as you grow up a bit - say in college, or after, your being mature and smart and all that is going to be a real asset. It doesn't hurt if you are halfways cute too (guys are pretty much suckers that way), but, you seem to have a lot going for you, except that you are not in control of your own life. Well, you are old enough to handle this - dump him and move on!|||I'm not going to bad mouth him, but you are definitely at fault. By going against your intuition you have enabled him to use you.

Guys who do these things don't respect women or know how.

Just tell him that you are sorry things will not work out between you two. You don't have to get nasty but just let him knoe you are two different people and you have different priorities right now. Don't bother engaging in any conversation that would allow him to understand your point of view, unless you can do so without allowing him to convince you he is meant for you.


Just be silent and swift and end it soon.

My advice. A girl did that with me when I was 19 and it changed my perspective.|||dont put yourself down like that.there is always someone out there for someone.you listen to me when i say no one was born in this world to be alone.as a matter of fact i love science.i am what you could call i science geek.i want to major in biology and more particularly phytology.the study of plant life and basically botany.i want to change the world cure diseases, increase life span, increase metabolism and discover new things that can be done with plants.but anyway the question here is does he make you happy.are you happy when you are around him and are you happy when you think about him.if not then he is not the person for you and you need to end the relationship and leave him.trust me dont worry and dont listen to anything that guy says that may upset you.there is someone out there for you.and the more you get into a job in science you'll meet alot of people in science.also you look pretty.so dont worry about your looks or your personality or anything.just be you and just be patient.i hope you follow your heart and do what you think is right.|||The picture is upside down, I have a migraine, and I'm tired. I'm sure you are a perfectly normal looking teenage girl.


Here's the thing. In a few years you are going to realize that quality people make decisions about who they date and are interested in marrying based on things that have nothing to do with looks. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. No, they make decisions about who they are going to date based on things like personality, who they get along with, and who has the same taste in silly movies and what seems like a fun thing to do on a Saturday evening. Dump the idiot. He sounds moronic and you hate him. Stop wasting your time on him. Of course you'll meet someone else. You'll meet someone you actually like. And don't ever pay some loserly guy's cell phone bill again.

Go, go be smart and have fun.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment