Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello, i have a dream for my brother i would love to see.
My brother was the best player in my high schools history, was a Mcdonalds high school athlete, Played in the michigan all-star game, and had a very successful highschool basketball career that resulted in him going to the Division 2 school Mercyhurst. When he arrived there, the head coach told him to transfer saying he did not have use for him anymore (after wasting a scholarship on him.). He liked the school so he stayed there, riding the pine most of the time. My brother is still a great player, is now in his senior college season, and i know that this is a pipedream, but id like to try to get him into the NBA developmental League, how can i go about doing this?|||my player on nba 2k10 got demoted to D League for playing like **** hehe|||After some research I got to this. Look at this link below:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2096391_tryout-n鈥?/a>|||Step 1: Be a great basketball player
Step 2: But not great enough for the NBA|||What?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment