Monday, February 6, 2012

okay so i got expelled from high school my sophmore year, and i decided to go back to school and got my high school diploma through g.e.d classes. This course was different because instead of it sayin g.e.d. i got my actual high school diploma. Im 16 and turn 17 in a couple days. Well i want to talk to someone who can help me decide what i want to do. But my plan is to go to technical school and get a skill in a certain job most likley construction (drawing blueprints or general contracting) or browse through careers till i find something i like. Now my reason for doing this is because i need a better paying job than mcdonalds. if i do this i can get more money because i need a car. But ive always wanted to go to college because i like to learn. I am going to need to get scholarships or financial aid because my family doesn't have any money and i will need to be supporting myself and getting money on my own. i would like to know if it is possible to get a scholarship/ loan to technical school, and to college. Keep in mind that i am going to need around a year to get my degree in the skill i chose maybe six months at least. I am just very confused and due to the fact that i was a jackass in high school, i have never gotten the chance to find out what careers/skills interest me. I would also like to know if i could even go to a university because if there is anyway possible to do that ill do it. i live in tampa, florida if that helps.|||Go to the local community college and check out the programs there. It will be a lot cheaper than a technical school and you can learn the same things. Check out the website for Hillsborough Community College. It offers Architectural Design and Building Construction.
http://www.hccfl.edu/dm/associate-in-sci鈥?/a>

you can meet with the financial aid people and find out if you qualify for a Pell grant. You will also be able to transfer those credits to a four year degree college. You can just take a certification course, which is a year or less and get a job and finish up the rest of the program to get an AA degree while you work. You can then continue at a four year school if you decide you want more. I know FSU, for example, has a degree in construction.|||You are talking about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drafter

and to actually design a building, you will need to be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architect

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment