Thursday, February 9, 2012

So today I found out that my loan application for school got denied after they lied and told me that everything was fine and that I would get my money in a few days to pay for tuition/fees for college. So Im using another loan company and I will know within 24 hours whether or not my loan gets approved. They wouldnt tell me why it didnt get approved something about getting another cosigner. The loan company that Im waiting approval from now I got a loan from them last semester. So what if my application gets denied again? I dont have any way to pay for school for this semester. People always say get scholarships it takes 2 to 4 months to see if you even won any money. The financial aid office cant do anything because I already used my stafford loan to pay off some of my tuition. I cant join the military for medical reasons. How do I find some money to go to school? Any advice? So what am I supposeed to do work at McDonalds for the rest of my life?|||Ok, what is your EFC, and are under-graduate or graduate student and what is the name of the school.? add more details and I can tell what to do. I just hope that you go to a private school.|||Have you filled out an application for government aid? If not, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and fill out the application. Hope that helps!|||Your financial aid office maybe able to help you find a lender that has a higher approval rating but this second application may just go through because they approved you before. I iwould definately fond out why you where denied as it is your right.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment