Thursday, February 9, 2012

So today I found out that my loan application for school got denied after they lied and told me that everything was fine and that I would get my money in a few days to pay for tuition/fees for college. So Im using another loan company and I will know within 24 hours whether or not my loan gets approved. They wouldnt tell me why it didnt get approved something about getting another cosigner. The loan company that Im waiting approval from now I got a loan from them last semester. So what if my application gets denied again? I dont have any way to pay for school for this semester. People always say get scholarships it takes 2 to 4 months to see if you even won any money. The financial aid office cant do anything because I already used my stafford loan to pay off some of my tuition. I cant join the military for medical reasons. How do I find some money to go to school? Any advice? So what am I supposeed to do work at McDonalds for the rest of my life?|||If you aren't able to pay for your education now, I don't know that you have many options for this semester. You'd have to try again for next semester. And if that didn't work out... I think you know where this is going.

It sounds, to me, as if your cosigner's credit is tapped. They have too much money out in loans in comparison to their income. If this second loan doesn't go through, you'd need to find a different person to cosign it.

If this doesn't work out for you, then your best bet may be to try to find a full time job with an employer that offers tuition reimbursement. You'd then work full time and attend school part time. They'd pay your tuition, usually up to a certain dollar limit per year.

Most major employers offer tuition reimbursement. Some employers that offer it, and that hire people without college degrees, are Starbucks, UPS, Fedex, most manufacturing companies, and all universities (at least for courses at their own school). So if worse comes to worst, this may be an option.

Is your current school quite expensive? Another option is to attend a less expensive school. Of course, you'd still need to find the money to pay for that, and you'd need to apply to transfer, but it may help a bit.|||I was on the same boat.

Get a part time job. It's what i did.|||That happened to me. I made arrangements with my school for financing my education. I asked the cashier if they school offered a flexible payment plan. And they did, they asked for 15% down up front, and rest to pay in installments every month until it was paid of in time for the next semester. It took me 4 months but I made sure I stayed in school.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment