Friday, February 17, 2012

Firstly, I am 16 years old, and I have been working in McDonald's for over a month. In reality, I don't need to work, but I chose too anyway. During my time working, I have hated the experience so far mainly because of the employees i work with. Mainly dropouts who are total jerks and are inconsiderate of others. During this summer, I am planning to do summer projects and I don't really think it's wise to work. Also, during my senior year coming in the fall, I'm pretty sure work is going to interfere with alot of my activities like applications to colleges, scholarships, and others. Basically, i'm just asking if it's wise for me to work since i have so much coming up.|||its gonna prepare you for when you get older, your always gonna have stuff coming up. so keep working|||y|||I think you should work at a nicer restaurant instead of McDonald's. You really should still have a job just for extra money, because you'll be wanting to go out with friends a lot. Have fun, and good luck!|||Well, work will teach you some responsibility.
And it's an extra addition to your CV.
But if you think that it will interfere with studies, then it is wise to quit, or work less frequent.
Maybe you can work in the weekends? Or once a week?
Try talking to your manager about this.|||What you need to do is sit down and think about what you can handle. A person can handle only so much in one day. I was a senior and I had scholarship stuff, I had church projects and just a loaded summer, but I knew that If I continued to work hard at McDonald's then I would be able to have some money for college. I am thankful I stayed because I had to pay for my own books and my summer money I saved up helped a great deal, as well as buying things for my dorm.
Work with your managers and let them know what is going on, see if they can work around your schedule. My managers understood and worked around mine. But again, think about how much you can handle and decide from that.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment