Friday, February 17, 2012

Firstly, I am 16 years old, and I have been working in McDonald's for over a month. In reality, I don't need to work, but I chose too anyway. During my time working, I have hated the experience so far mainly because of the employees i work with. Mainly dropouts who are total jerks and are inconsiderate of others. During this summer, I am planning to do summer projects and I don't really think it's wise to work. Also, during my senior year coming in the fall, I'm pretty sure work is going to interfere with alot of my activities like applications to colleges, scholarships, and others. Basically, i'm just asking if it's wise for me to work since i have so much coming up.|||try to invent a job for yourself where you can set your own hours. Patching a shingle roof pays $50 for one hour. You can fix most damaged shingles in 30 minutes. Every roof in town has missing shingles. You can learn at any home-improvement store.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment