Friday, February 17, 2012

ok, i want to know how to combine all of my years. If you see my first 2 years....i was an idiot and thought school was stupid and a waste of time. So i blew my first 2 years off. but then i started doing well because i realized that i didn't want to work at McDonald's or burger king for the rest of my life. I have 7 classes on my schedule every year so there is a total of 7 classes.

8th grade:
Keyboarding, i got an A on it and in my school they told us it would count as a GPA thing. so yea.

Freshman( I WAS AN IDIOT)
1st semester: 1.7
2nd semester: 0.8

Sophomore:( I WAS STILL AN IDIOT)
1st semester 1.1
2nd semester 1.5

Junior:(:D)
1st semester 3.5
2nd semester 3.4

Senior(Projected):
1st semester: 3.5^(nothing below a 3.5)
2nd semester: 3.5^(nothing below a 3.5)

Do you think i still have a shot in getting into a college. I really wanted to get into a college in southern california but idk, you tell me. im not looking to get scholarships and stuff, because its already a bit too late for me. have i ruined my future? Thanks!|||As of now you have about a 2.3, taking into account keyboarding. If you get two 3.5s next year, you will have a 2.55. Certainly you will get in to a college. Maybe not your dream school, but you don't need to start studying up on fry-cooking. Besides, there are other factors like your admissions essays and your SATs. And college does not guarantee what the rest of your life will be like.|||I am not sure on how to calculate it but because you did well the last two years you will be able to get in college also depending on your SATs.|||its never too late. community colleges will accept you with open arms, then once you have your core classes and possibly an associates degree completed, you will more easily be accepted to a major college. good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment