Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello, I'm an American, and I'm kind of busy all the time. I spend most of the time talking on the phone with potential customers. I'm trying to build my own company, but it takes time and effort. I like to be entertained and stuff. Work is more than I can bear. I like animals and traveling around the globe. To cut the story short, I need a degree, so my friends can get jealous. I need it right away. I'm not interested in all the intricacies that a particular discipline or field has to offer. I just want to be paid, since people with an education get more income than those without an education. Isn't there like a McDonald's grant or a Disney Land scholarship? Please help. This is important. I want to be credited for being smart without going through all the pain of studying and preparing myself for a decent career or profession. Thanks!|||There are plenty of fake degrees out there you can waste your money on, but claiming them as a real degree is a felony in many states. Sorry, if you want a real degree, you're looking at at least 2 years of work.|||I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. Either way, it's stupid.

You can't get a degree in 2 days, and your motivations for obtaining one are misplaced.|||you're stupid, definitely not smart, and the reason you don't get credit for being smart is because you AREN'T.|||you can't. that's why you get paid more for having a degree, you spend years studying and learning.

火车采集器
  • corner bakery menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment