Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im a guy. Okay, so I've had two years of college in high school have my associates at 18. I am going to take calculus, biology, and organic chem before age 19. I am aiming for med school and will move out from western WA to clear across WA state university. I will need advanced schooling because a Bachelors in biochemistry doesnt pay the best and all the jobs are on the east coast. I still am not sure about what I want to do career/wise/passion w/ good money. I havent worked but Mcdonalds a few months and will need more scholarships and pay everything w/ >$10 hour. I plan to move next fall (age 19). I dont need entertainment Im a very boring guy, I dont drive but will get that underway I wont drive much. Whats the best advice? My school will be $18,000 more and need to pay for dorms w/ scholarships.


THANKS THANKS THANKS for answers
Oh and Im taking my cat dearest love w/ me|||get a student loan

get three jobs to pay for you living

its hard but you will learn more than those who depend on their parents...

I wish i was courageous like you


take me with you too.. <3
|||What do you want the advice about exactly?|||if youre going to med school, then the best job is a doctor of some specialty.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment