Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I got out of high school a year ago. I left for Iowa to live with an older boyfriend at the end of August 08' and I worked at a restaurant sort of business for a few months. We ended up moving to Vancouver BC for awhile since the contract on the job he had was up and his Visa expired. I've been jobless for like 5 months and I am really disappointed with myself, especially since I let a man get in the way of my future. So. I want to ask you guys what I should do for college IE can I get scholarships still, how should I go about getting a loan without a job and is there any chance with the inexperience that I have, to get a job such as a business secretary, something that does pay well and would make me happier than working at mcdonalds or washing dishes. I'm not willing to work a crap job, I know I gotta work from bottom to top, but I have heard stories of people getting 'miracle' jobs like right off the bat, out of high school. Anywho, if anyone could give me some advice that'd be great. I really wanna get back on my feet and go to school and have a wonderful job.|||You would have to find scholarships and apply for them and student loans can be had without a job or credit rating. You will need your parents to fill out forms and if they are high income they will be expected to help with college even if they won't. If they are low income and cooperate you can get some federal loans. You may need to work a while to save money before you can start college.
Apply for every job you are qualified for since you have been unemployed so long. Minimum wage is going to 7.25 soon and in WA state is even higher so if you can find a way to live cheap you might be able to save a little money or pay cash for community college to avoid deep debt.|||try data entry jobs . it doesnt need so muc time to work. simply spending 2 to 3 hourson internet. also it has a good scope. try it must. it could be very beneficial for u

thank you

火车采集器
  • kuryakyn
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment