Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've been living here since I was 8 years old and I have grown to love this country, but being illegal is just starting to take its toll on me. Even though I get good grades and speak english; I can't get a job, a drivers licence, or scholarships. I realize that if a stay here ill probably just end up working in Mcdonalds. If I go back to Mexico, at least I will have a chance to go to college. And nobody can call me an illegal over there. My friends tell me that I should either wait for congress to pass some legislation that would help me, or to marry an American citizen. What do you guys think I should do???|||Try to become a citizen. You were here since you were 8 years old. Your culture is American. I think you'd feel strange in Mexico. I hope it will be solved soon - the situation of being in between is not good. Good Luck!|||yes, you are illegal. period.|||yes|||Yes go back to Mexico and come back legally.|||Well, what are you doing to change your status? Or are you just waiting for congress to basically do it for you? If you love it here, and you want to stay, then start looking in to becoming a citizen. It's that simple.|||yes, go home.|||Become a citizen or go back.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment