Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm going to go to community college again this fall in order to get everyone around me to shut up about me wasting my life, but I really can't stand my job anymore.

I work at McDonald's and I hate it with a passion.

I've been thinking about trying out a temporary agency. From what I've heard, you work at a bunch of different places for different amounts of time depending on your skills, then you are paid by the agency for your work.

I'm hoping to find a job that pays $2,000 a month or lets me earn overtime. I tried to get a full time job at McD's, but they won't schedule me beyond 30 hours a week, and it's really too unpredictable.

With bills that have to be paid, I can't keep getting a check for $500 during the first two weeks, then one for only $400 the next two weeks all because they had to many people and sent me home two days during the week.

Yes, McD's will give a $500 per semester scholarship, but I'd have to work there for 6 months before I get the money. (I've been there for about 2)

What should I do?|||First of all, I don't mean this in a "mean" way but, almost ANYTHING is better than "Micky Dee's" working a McJob.

Secondly, BE ADVENTUROUS!! Try lots of different things. Make it a point to have a new kind of job each year; then stick with them and try to learn something important from each new experience.

It will enrich your life and you will grow immensely as a person.

The cool thing about temp agencies is that it can be a fun way to live in between being a extra in movies being filmed in your town.

Above all, love what you do and you'll end up doing what you love (for a living, that is).|||Keep the job you have until you have another one. Try the temp agencies if you must. Try the state's workforce development agency (in Michigan it is MI Works!). It is easier to get a job when you have one.
Hope this helps.|||keep the job you have and on your off days or days you are let off early look not just for a temp job but a permanent job as well. Never leave a permanent or somewhat permanent job for a temp job because sometimes when you go to the temp jobs they may not be long as they are promised. YOu can also list with multiple agencies if you just have to leave that mc donalds but make sure your software skills are up to date. Employment is hard at this time so the more experience the better. Also you might want to think about school if you can and look into finding something you like that is recession proof like for right now healthcare so you don't get another dead end job. Mcdonalds is good for starting but if you are not moving up it can be a crutch. Another good idea is to see if another mcdonald is in your area to see if they have posistions.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment